This content originally appeared on Sugar-Free Mom. Republished with permission.
If you’re a lover of cheesecake, is there anything better than enjoying a creamy slice? Only one that is no-bake, sugar-free, gluten-free, low-carb and keto and tastes like Christmas in pie form!
This no-bake cheesecake pie takes very little time in the kitchen and is just in time for Christmas! Peppermint flavor throughout the cheesecake and well as the topping!
I love my Pecan Snowball cookies for the holidays and gift-giving of course, but we all know when it comes to Christmas parties, desserts like this pie are what people gravitate to. It’s festive and decorative with cracked candy canes on top and it screams the holidays to me.
Nut-Free Keto Crust
The great thing about this pie is that you can easily adapt it to how much or how little peppermint you’d like to use. And the same goes for the sweetness. Always add the small amount I recommend then taste and adjust. If you’re worried about it being too sweet, since I do have a well-known sweet tooth, reduce the amount I’ve suggested then taste again and adjust.
The crust is a nut-free option as my youngest has a tree nut allergy. Using almonds in place of the sunflowers I’ve used is a fine substitution.
No-Bake Sugar-Free Peppermint Cheesecake Pie
This incredibly easy sugar-free low-carb keto peppermint cheesecake pie is a no-bake sensation and will be your favorite dessert to make for the holidays with family and friends. This is also nut-free.
- 2 cups sunflower seeds (or almond meal)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp butter softened
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup Swerve sweetener
- 16 ounces cream cheese room temp
- 1 tsp peppermint liquid stevia
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp peppermint liquid stevia
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup sugar-free candy canes crushed
- Prepare the no-bake crust by placing all ingredients into a food processor. Process until the mix is a fine crumb consistency.
- Taste the crust and add more sweetener, as needed. Spread into a 9-inch pie dish. Set aside.
- Place all filling ingredients, except heavy cream, into a stand mixer and blend on high until smooth. Taste and add more stevia as needed.
- Pour heavy cream into a new bowl and use an electric mixer to blend on high until all whipped in texture. Fold this whipped cream into the cream cheese filling. Spread this into the pie crust.
Add all topping ingredients into stand mixer, except crushed candy canes, if using. Blend on high until whipped. Taste and adjust stevia, if needed.
Spread this over the cheesecake filling. Top with crushed peppermints if desired. Refrigerate pie for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Almond meal may be substituted for sunflower seeds in the crust, barring nut allergy issues.
- If fat is a concern, simply swap the regular cream cheese for a reduced-fat option.
- There are naturally occurring sugars in dairy products. While there are no added sugars in this recipe, the 1.1 grams of sugar per serving are from the dairy products used.